Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool : A Celebration of Laughter


Yeah.. I know today is 1st of April, and honestly I want to SMILE, LAUGH, ENJOY.. but not in mood to prove myself more intelligent than someone else.. Means I don’t want to play pranks on family, friend or even any stranger.. but still in full mood to laugh..

I am not interested to know that this day was originated with the adoption of the new calendar in place of the old calendar.. or that there was a time when this day was used to be celebrated as the first day of a New Year..

Now over a period of time the original sense and meaning of this day has been changed.. and it is famous to play practical jokes and pranks.. So the actual purpose is to be happy and make others too happy.. hmm let’s not talk about the history, traditions and customs alaa, blaah, blaah..

Today I have used the art and craft department of my brain for a very special reason and the result is interesting and hilarious.. You all will really enjoy it.. and this was my idea to have the real fun..








2 comments:

  1. khurafati dimag.always thinks HATKE re.once again tooooooooooo good. made me laugh. thnku buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still smiling and trying to stop but not possible, makes my face tired, its realy too funny.

    ReplyDelete