Saturday, April 4, 2009

The World is very small, let’s paint it.. (Part I)

Usually life gives us surprises but now-a-days my Blogs are giving me loads of surprises.. All of a sudden I am feeling like this world has become very small.. The appreciation I am getting from known and even unknown people is really encouraging.. and the latest proof is--these pictures, sent by an unknown person.. It is strange but true that he saw my blog at his friends place (again some unknown person) and he liked it very much.. He sent me these pictures and has suggested that these pictures are apt for this blog.. As he informed me that he got these pictures from his another USA based friend.. Want to say Thanks to that unknown person..

So the world is really very small.. I feel like I can paint it..











































2 comments:

  1. very true.and when u hear even a faint voice coming from some deep unknown corner of the universe it makes an impact.but also, it depends on how good receptors u hav.good pics with good words.looking forward for the next from u.

    ReplyDelete