Friday, April 10, 2009

A Mysterious Tree..

We all get many forwarded mails and seldom we tried to open these forwarded mails.. today I was in mood to clean the in-box of my email account and just on a precautionary mode I have started opening each and every mail before pressing on a “DELETE” key..

There I got a mail with the subject “The Mysterious Tree”..
I simply opened that e-mail too and I was shocked.. Why?? Because in that e-mail I got many pictures of a mysterious Tree..

This tree is somewhere in Nalgonda (Andra Pradesh, INDIA).. At a glance I found it just a normal tree with a massive trunk.. But the moment I have started scrolling the key down the other pictures have really frig htened me for a while..

These unbelievable figures of creatures engraved in the surface of the entire tree trunk are Absolutely real!!


3 comments:

  1. unbelievable pics.but i think there is a little human intervention in fine tuning our mother nature's art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. may be ur right.. whatever.. but its a masterpiece..

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is so strange and scary buddy.

    ReplyDelete